In a traditional bulk electrochemical measurement, the current from the entire working electrode is recorded. This gives an integrated response. It is then impossible to distinguish if the sample has a uniform response distributed evenly about its surface; or a small number of sites of much greater intensity.
The VersaSCAN consists of an advanced three-dimensional closed-loop (100-nm resolution) positioning system mounted onto an optical base.
1 Common platform to work with ALL Techniques as below:
- Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy – SECM
- Scanning Vibrating Electrode – SVT
- Localised Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy – LEIS
- Optical Scanning Profiling -OSP
- Scanning Droplet Cell – SDS
- Scanning Kelvin Probe – SKP
- New!! Soft Probe – VS Stylus