For more than 50 years, Princeton Applied Research has been recognized as a global leader in the design and manufacture of instrumentation for scientific research, particularly in the field of electrochemistry.
Princeton Applied Research has been at the forefront of providing laboratories with the best possible instrument solutions. Focusing on innovation, performance, and price, we work hard to provide the widest variety of products to fit every need.
•Surface Imaging and Scanning
Not sure which is best for you? Contact us to discuss your testing requirement.
Single Channel potentiostats/galvanostats from Princeton Applied Research (PAR) provide researchers with market leading control and measurement of potential or current across an array of products designed to fit your accuracy and budget requirements. Perfect for research level or low throughput applications single channel potentiostats/galvanostats provide the ability to comprehensively study a single sample prior to moving on to the next in your research study or sample queue.
The VersaSCAN is a single platform capable of providing spatial resolution to both electrochemical and materials-based measurements. Traditional electrochemical experiment measure an average response over the entire electrode/electrolyte interface. Rarely is a sample homogenous. Samples often consist of local sites of passivate/active nature or sites of anodic/cathodic character. This need to investigate localized phenomenon led to the emergence of scanning probe electrochemistry.
Different auxiliary pieces interface to the positioning system to provide functionality for several different scanning probe experiments:
- Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM)
- Scanning Vibrating Electrode Technique (SVET)
- Localized Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (LEIS)
- Scanning Kelvin Probe (SKP) Scanning Droplet Cell (SDC)
- Optical Surface Profiler (OSP)
- VS Stylus – Constant Contact SECM
A single scanning platform and software is used for any of these techniques.
Designed to protect your experiment from the unexpected, the PARSTAT® MC (PMC) is the most modular and robust multi-channel electrochemical testing platform on the market. It builds on our industry-leading 50+ years of experience in potentiostat development and software user-interface design. The PARSTAT™ MC combines function, flexibility and value. Each PARSTAT MC chassis is configured with up to eight (8) potentiostats. Each potentiostat card provides a wide range of functionality as standard.
- Key features of the PARSTAT MC include: The Ultimate modular design
- The ability to mix-and-match channels to provide a customized solution
- The PMC-1000 offers the widest dynamic current range of 2 A to 4 nA (120 fA resolution) as standard
- The PMC-2000A provides enhanced voltage resolution (6 V range) capacity (30V range) and function (6-WIRE voltage measurement)
- Hot-swappable channels allow potentiostats to be added or removed without interruption of experiments on other channels
- Features the most popular electrochemical acquisition and analysis software solution, VersaStudio
PARSTAT MC Boosters
- 5 A and 10 A boosters in-chassis boosters available and compatible with the PMC-2000A and PMC-1000
- Up to 20 A when operated in parallel
- Test higher power and lower impedance batteries
- Study larger electrodes with higher surface area