EF500 Needleless Version is a scale-up of the traditional electrospinning technique, capable of manufacturing batches of large format nanomatrix (up to 50 x 80 cm), and include: dual high voltage power supply, touch screen console to control all the parameters (spinneret and collector rotating speed, spinneret-collector distance, applied voltage), and insulated enclosure with extraction fan.
The EF500 Needleless Version includes all the necessary instrumentation for a complete and ready to use setup, to rapidly begin your electrospinning sessions and can be equipped with an infusion system for the polymeric solution to ensure the continuous production of electrospun matrices.
E-Fiber EF500, includes:
– Installed in an Aluminum/Plastic cabinet equipped with extraction fan
– Dual High voltage power supply*: ±60 kV
– Control system with touch panel interface
– Equipped with an infusion for continuous operation
– Spinning distance adjustable (up to 250 mm) thru touch panel interface
– Climate Control Unit – Working rage Temp 20°C ÷ 50°C ±0.5°C / RH: 20% ÷ 60% ±2% [Available as Optional]
Disposable kit includes:
– 40 syringes (50ml)
– Tygon tubing (2 x 7.5m)
– Polypropylene male and female luer connectors (20+20+20)
– Anti Adhesive sheet (10x)
The system is installed in an Aluminum/Plastic cabinet equipped with extraction fan and includes a LED lighting system.