Designed to protect your experiment from the unexpected, the PARSTAT® MC (PMC) is the most modular and robust multi-channel electrochemical testing platform on the market. It builds on our industry-leading 50+ years of experience in potentiostat development and software user-interface design. The PARSTAT™ MC combines function, flexibility and value.
Each PARSTAT MC chassis is configured with up to eight (8) potentiostats. Each potentiostat card provides a wide range of functionality as standard.
Channels can operate simultaneously for high-throughput routine testing, asynchronously for different experiments on distinct cells or in a complex matrix of multiple electrodes in a single test environment. Additional channels can be added on-site by the user, even while other channels are in operation. Every component within the chassis is designed to be user-replaceable minimizing the impact of any interruptions in your experiment.
This design maximizes value by reserving the slots of the chassis for potentiostat channels and not expensive hardware options. The high-functioning core potentiostat is the basis for a system with excellent price-per-channel, especially compared to typical configurations of other option-based offerings.
Key features of the PARSTAT MC include:
- The Ultimate modular design
- The ability to mix-and-match channels to provide a customized solution
- The PMC-1000 offers the widest dynamic current range of 2 A to 4 nA (120 fA resolution) as standard
- The PMC-2000A provides enhanced voltage resolution (6 V range), capacity (30V range) and function (6-WIRE voltage measurement)
- Hot-swappable channels allow potentiostats to be added or removed without interruption of experiments on other channels
- Features the most popular electrochemical acquisition and analysis software solution, VersaStudio